- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Develops and delivers detailed technology solutions through consulting project activities. Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
- Career level position for resources with existing professional field experience
- Complete post-sales hardware and software installations with medium level complexity
- Coordinate with senior customer representatives, Sales teams, and other PS staff in the performance of daily tasks
- Onsite and remote subject matter expert with NetApp, IT infrastructure, applications, and Cloud services
- Develop, review, and prepare implementation documentation for upcoming job task assignments
- Provide project design, implementation, and final “As-Built” documentation
- Deliver company marketed solution sets and other custom consulting
- Follow appropriate escalation guidelines, as required, during customer engagements
- Maintains strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ensure all assigned work tasks are completed in an effective and efficient manner
- Exposure and understanding of a variety of technologies/concepts in a distributed environment
- Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Bachelor's Degree, applicable certification or equivalent experience required, plus 3 - 6 years work experience.