- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As Airbnb continues this exciting journey, we are looking for an experienced professional to lead Inbound initiatives for the Chinese guests traveling to Japan.
This role will require directly managing the China portfolio of inbound projects, including working with senior stakeholders across China and Japan teams to ideate, structure programs, and execute. It will require working with senior stakeholders on the Global team (particularly APAC), including the Supply Leads, Country Managers, Territory Managers, Market Managers, and Program Managers to structure and execute China Inbound initiatives.
This role will report to the Country Manager of Airbnb Japan.
- Program Management: Oversee the management, operation, and performance of the China Inbound portfolio of initiatives. Ensure each program meets its targets. (ex. Product Launches, Promotional Campaigns, Supply Merchandising).
- Strategic Planning & Partnerships: Help ideate, scope, and launch experiments or partnerships that create an ideal user experience for Chinese guests and inbound hosts (ex. New Product Features, Market Research, Local Service Partnerships).
- Cross-Functional Execution: Proactively engage with senior leaders across Product, Growth, Data Science, Brand Marketing, and Operations within the China business to support the delivery of organisational and strategic goals.
- 5+ years of Experience in project/program management, operations, business development, consulting/investment banking, business development, or strategic analysis.
- 5+ years of Experience working on China outbound market.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to create presentations and materials that inform strategy and project management.
- Experience in prioritisation processes and working with a business to determine appropriate project prioritization.
- Experience with resource planning against an agreed portfolio of projects and ability to work with the Project Management Office and business leadership to manage project resource needs.
- Fluency in Japanese and English (both spoken and written). Preferably Mandarin.
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of your time.
- Experience working or living in China and Japan
- Degree in business, economics, international relations. MBA preferred.