- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have passion and the business acumen for ensuring that the business value of our strategic programs are effectively delivered? Are you detailed, creative, and experienced in effective methods of helping people navigate the change inherent in transformational programs? Can you demonstrate an ability to be both strategic and tactical, comfortable in an ambiguous environment, proactive in anticipating, leading and managing change aligned to the business needs?
With the Global CX Centers Strategy, Planning, and Operations Team supporting the Global CX Centers, you will create and implement change management plans that allow us to effectively move toward our vision of delivering the full CX portfolio with a seamless customer experience at a global efficient operating scale.
In this highly visible role as a Project Manager within our CX Central Services Operations team you will be:
· Writing, coordinating, and distributing communications internally, and potentially externally
· Developing/maintaining a Stakeholder Matrix list to be used for strategic planning, engagements, and communications
· Developing strong relationships with team leaders to ensure programs and communications remain aligned with business priorities and outcomes; relationship building and maintenance is key to this position
· Making things happen by facilitating or helping to facilitate the timely completion of high quality deliverables; hold self and others in staff accountable for outstanding results
· Track and report on key group metrics, where applicable. Set up clear and concise reporting methodologies to be shared on a regular basis
· Follow best practices to successfully drive strategic initiatives through the program lifecycle
· Executive level presentation skills
· Coordinate administrative, financial, and operational activities as directed
· Act, at times, as Point of Contact between leadership and employees (or other stakeholders), provide oversight and guidance to projects of high importance, perform a wide variety of tasks. The ability to be creative and working within the gray area without direction is expected. Be confident
· Understand, and be involved in all aspects of the organization, expect to be a sounding board for management and employees
· Act as an advisor, assist in facilitating effective decision making, coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives, ensure staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently, and judiciously
· Expect to make or facilitate decisions largely out of the spotlight, you are required to enable team players to do great things.
· A BA or BS degree with 5+ years of experience
· PMP and/or PRINCE 2 certification
· Managed projects over 12 months in duration
· Experience practicing change management for large scale initiatives applying industry recognized best practices
· Managed diverse, global, project teams
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
· Strong documentation, administrative and engagement skills
· Ability to build solid working relationships with team members
· Demonstrated effective analytical skills and reliable decision making skills
· Familiarity with project management and change management processes and tools
· Experience with maintaining virtual communities, or a willingness to learn
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-demand environment
· Working/proficient knowledge of the MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Energetic, passion to learn and desire to have fun while driving change!
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.