- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the CompanyCALVIN KLEIN is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN brand products exceeded $8 billion in 2016 and were distributed in over 110 countries. Calvin Klein, Inc. employs over 10,000 associates globally. We were acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
Department InformationThe role is part of the Omni Media Marketing team, responsible of strategizing and executing all digital paid media campaign across Europe. You will sit at the interaction between Marketing, Ecom, Media Buy, Creative Studio, CI, DMP Specialist, CRM, analytics and external partners. The team is based in our Amsterdam headquarter and has 3 key objectives:
- Increase brand engagement & consideration in the markets
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Be a pro-active business partner with all stakeholders, internal and external.
Position DescriptionCALVIN KLEIN has launched a series of interconnected projects aimed at transforming our in-house marketing and data management capabilities to create a more connected, integrated and personalized dialogue with our consumers. A key part of this transformation project is the in-housing of our digital media buy.
We are looking for a digital expert that can own and drive the social advertising of Calvin Klein in Europe. The Programmatic Campaign Manager, Social, will be the go-to resource for campaign activation, management, reporting & budgeting. He/she will design new strategy and campaign roll out processes, assist ad & creative operation across brands and will own the in-console management, including audience segmentation and optimizations.
- Set the framework and lead the social ad buying and optimizations across the full funnel, from awareness/consideration campaigns, to direct-response, always-on, ROI driven marketing activities.
- Work alongside the Advocacy & Social Media Marketing team to identify best performing content and amplify it towards the right audience, at the right time.
- Identify latest trends and communities to optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Oversee day-to-day management & implementation of campaign tactics and operations: budgeting, targeting, creative production, A/B test, optimizations
- Own and actively manage trades in multiple consoles with a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.). Create data driven campaign at scale
- Be a conduit between media owner, campaign management software and marketing department, acting as the technical & operational liaison for each program
- Groom the Media team, increasing Social know-how, making sure you suggest best practices and new campaign roll out processes
- Takes ownership of deliverables, managing independently and effectively prioritizing to get the job done
- Plan, trade and monitor designated budget allocation
- Review and oversee management of the budgeting, including invoice processing and actualizations
- A strong can-do & entrepreneurial mentality.
- Ability to deliver projects throughout the full project management life-cycle.
- Eager to learn and test new.
- Highly analytical and skilled in communication, being able to explain and translate consumer data analysis into relevant business questions.
- A detail-oriented, data-driven, and creative eye, combined with the ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- A learn-it all-mentality.
- A completed University or similar degree in business/marketing/communication
- 5-8 years strategic social and/or consumer marketing and community. management experience for Fashion, Luxury or FMCG brands. Digital Agency experience a plus. Global or Regional experience preferred.
- Advance knowledge of Facebook Business Manager or Social media management solutions (Smartly, Sprinklr, Salesforce, etc.).
- Good Knowledge of analytical tools (Google Analytics 360, Adobe, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as business fluency in English (written & verbal).
- Trainings and courses for self-development.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company event.
We would love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application.
About the company
Calvin Klein, Inc. is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. It designs and markets women’s and men’s designer collection apparel and a range of other products that are manufactured and marketed through an extensive network of licensing agreements and other arrangements worldwide.