- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
· Be the bridge between Ubisoft and partners and build an efficient communication channel, to anticipate, prevent and solve any blockers.
· Content lead: Be responsible of the content quality and manage obtaining assets delivery to hit production schedule
· Work closely and leverage different Brand team and organize specific solutions when needed (workshop, Guidelines, review meetings…)
· Ensure that all projects will be delivered and operated within the contracted scope
· Communicating and documenting project planning, production update, game design document, road map…
· Acting as a liaison, coordinating multiple disciplines such as Operations, Brand, Marketing, Business, Data and HQ
· Own and drive regular partner review meetings
· Set-up and maintain processes to insure good communication and visibility among different stakeholders
· BA/ BS degree
· At least 2 years in online gaming industry on production/operation/Product management position. (mobile F2P game preferred)
· Strong project management skills with strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi-task and handle several projects at the same time
· Good understanding about performance metrics, mobile production process and publishing tactics.
· Excellent communication skills, fluent English and Chinese
· Collaborative attitude, detail oriented and ability to work well with multiples disciplines team
· Comfortable presenting production road map, game design documents, brand materials… to diverse audiences
· Excellent knowledge of Ubisoft brand will be a plus.
· Organized and transparent
· Passion for gaming
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.