- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Kuala Lumpur:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Kuala Lumpur delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Kuala Lumpur is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
What makes NGSC special?
• Attractive office location
• Flexible time management
• Truly multinational and dynamic organization
• Multicultural environment and cross-functional hub location
Benefits of Working for Novartis
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
• Life and Medical insurance scheme
• Career Advancement & Competency Development
• Rewards & Recognition
• The Project Manager’s major accountability within the CoE is to successfully deliver end-to-end projects around a scoped solution or service.
• The Project Manager ensures exceptional delivery of agreed solution or service, risk controlling, issues and changes and gains the necessary stakeholder buy-in.
• Has overall responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating activities pertaining to the projects in charge, ensuring stable and smooth implementation across full implementation scope.
• Is familiar with and monitors all major project activities, ensuring the accuracy, quality and integrity of the information, while providing consistency in content and deployment standards.
• Ensure projects are managed in accordance with Novartis policies and guidelines.
• Plans and manages the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks and leads the throughout the project duration until close down and handover to Operations.
• Assumes responsibility for achieving the project objectives.
• Manages quality, time and cost of the deliverables and maintains control over the project’s status and budget.
• Ensure business Partnering Functions is kept informed throughout the project duration.
• Works customer facing as a team with Solution Architects, UI/UX specialists and further roles of the CoE.
• Regularly assesses whether project continues to meet business objectives and to use funds efficiently, ensuring that the project is managed to realize business benefits.
• Monitors all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, project resources and risks.
• Ensures projects comply with best practice and internal process framework and continually strive for improvement.
• Captures lessons learnt throughout the project to benefit other projects and programs in the future.
• Deliver solutions and services for Patients, Healthcare Professionals, Payers, Employees and Partners
• Deliver input with the Solution Architects to further shape the CoE roadmap Incorporate technical and business capabilities aligned to needs of local regions and functions.
• Define and execute change management and training initiatives and material.
• Reports project status and issues where help is needed to the respective Steering Committee.
• Complies to the Novartis project management methodology (“ICE”) and GxP where applicable.
Why consider Novartis?:
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
• Degree level minimum
• Fluent English: written & spoken
Business Unit IT NBS
Site Petaling Jaya
Company/Legal Entity NOV MALAYSIA
Functional Area Information Technology
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.