- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Project SAIL is a strategic multi-year programme to implement an Oracle automated AML monitoring system within (OFSAA). Oracle OFSAA is an industry standard, proven, configurable and scalable system that will ensure that the bank can implement the automated transaction and customer monitoring required to meet the AML policy and increasing regulatory expectations.
The project will cover all customers, geographies, transactions and products within SCB.
The ECM Upgrade work stream will deliver the migration and upgrade of existing implementation to the latest versions. This role is required to ensure the workstream related deliveries are appropriately tested and documented accordance with an industry accepted standard of a well-run and well controlled project.
The Test Manager for the ECM Upgrade workstream will work alongside the lead business analysts and report directly to the ECM Workstream Lead.
Project Test Strategy and Execution
- Develop and document ECM Workstream test plan.
- Develop testing strategies and framework to meet the testing mandate.
- Author and maintain Test Management Plan documentation.
- Documenting tests findings.
- Report on test progress as well as on agreed key performance indicators.
- Maintain and publish defect logs.
- Provide initial assessment of user identified defects / issues / bugs.
- Define scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery.
- Identify and actively engage with various key stakeholders to ensure the success of Project SAIL ECM Workstream Delivery.
- Manage the test cycles associated with the ECM Workstream release.
Testing Expertise and Continuous Improvement
- Provide expertise and recommendation to automate testing where possible.
- Be an expert and implement bank's testing standards across the programme.
- Coach, develop and manage testing teams in matrix environment.
- Experience in testing across multiyear programmes and complex projects.
- Identify cross project issues and capture learning and best practices for future efforts.
- Promote a culture of innovation
- Continuously seek opportunities for improvement within role, processes, team, and portfolio
- Keep up to date of industry project assurance methodologies and practices
- Influence stakeholders to ensure successful management of programmes and projects
- Educate stakeholders to improve project effectiveness
- Ensure all test artefacts and where required other project artefacts are in place for the designated Stage Gates.
- Ensure testers and end users have been appropriately engaged in the respective test cycles, trained and communicated with, so that they are ready and informed of the go live reuqirements, to minimise BAU disruption and accelerate post production stabilisation.
People and Talent (Responsibilities related to people and talent matters)
- Provide leadership, management and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential.
- Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm.
- Ensure your test cycles are adequately resourced and staffed by an appropriate number of competent staff testers, to support the successful delivery of Project SAIL
- Ensure direct reports have clearly articulated and well understood roles and responsibilities through meaningful and accurate job descriptions.
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Delivery Managers across Project SAIL
- Business Stakeholders
- Product Owner
- Ops Risk
- Workstream Leads
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in Project SAIL
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in relevant field or equivalent professional experience.
- Ten or more years' experience of working within a regulated environment
- Five or more years' Test Management experience, including managing System Testing, System Integrated Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Performance Testing, Operational Acceptance Testing and Vulnerability Testing
- Track record of driving results through teams and challenging peers, stakeholders and third parties to achieve results.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills with ability to work with diverse teams.
- Sound project management experience.
- Experience of using lean Test Tools such as HP Quality Center.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- High level of professionalism.
- Team leader and player
- People management experience both direct and indirect / virtual teams globally
- Presentation and meeting facilitation skill.
- Negotiation and conflict management skill.
- Report writing and document management.
- Abreast with latest project management knowledge and thinking.
- Experience with AML monitoring solutions. Oracle OFSAA AML.
- Familiarity with Name Screening and Transaction Monitoring data and processes.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- ms project