- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Project Senior Manager - 005R1Z
This position is accountable for managing smale/meduim scale Customer project orders, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget. This includes initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of customer projects/programs. Under section head supervision this position confirms customer requirements, which includes drawings, specifications, job site requirements, bill of material alignment with specifications & clarify exceptions. Manages complete job process from order preparation, thru manufacturing release, product shipment, post shipment support.
- Using tools to prepare cost, schedule, scope, quality, risk,procurment , communication management plans.
- Monitor and control project progress performance throughout project lifecycle, obtain, verfiy deliverables, attend status meeting , provide performance and status reports, forcast project completion
schedule, budget, Configuration management, tracking project updates and modifications.
- Lead the closeout of the project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information,
contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions.
- Validate project performance against target profitability.
- Assisting in project statement of work developing including technical & commercial terms, idenfty project scope, project consitrains and customer excpectations, major risks.
- Provide technical & commercial offers after understanding & interperting customer specifications/drawings.
- Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
- Bachelor degree of Electrical engineering
- Relevant years of experience required
- Excellent commend of English
- Professional user of Microsoft Office
- Working with team
- Adhering to the principals & values
- Learning & Researching
- Adapting and responding to change
- ms project
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.