- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Property Services Officer
9am - 5pm
Our client, a large council based in SE London, are looking for a Property Services Officer, to join their busy team and be responsible for the inspections of properties to specify repairs/improvements.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all repairs are carried out efficiently and time frames are being met in accordance to requirements.
- Making sure that invoices submitted by contractors are completely accurate, to ensure Client are staying within budgets.
- To ensure repairs/maintenance work being undertaken is cost effective and efficient.
- To supervise contractors on site as appropriate
- Making sure the quality of work meets standards and requirements
- Check invoices and determine adjustments
- Carrying out site inspections
- Data collation.
- Updating records
- Liaise with tenants/leaseholders re repairs/maintenance work
- Attend court on behalf of Client re property matters
- Produce photographic records using digital cameras
- Programming key fobs
- Responding to enquires/complaints from members/tenants
- Drafting reports re property matters
- Making sure you are working towards legislation's
- Reporting to Ordering Manager
The suitable candidate will have extensive maintenance surveying experience which must include identification, remedy and future proof from damp in domestic properties.
Previous experience working for the council is advantageous.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV, references will be requested upon application.
- Social Housing
- Property Services
- Ordering Manager