- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
The Protocol Manager is responsible to drive the successful and timely execution of global Phase I, II, III and IV clinical research protocols from study startup to final clinical study report within the established budget and timelines.
Serves as primary operational contact for the protocol. Coordinates the development of protocol level documents and plans, clinical supply oversight, vendor oversight, enrollment tracking, clinical data review and cleaning, coordination of audit responses, updating of various trial management systems, study close-out.
Demonstrates strong project management and organizational skills, monitors protocol progress and manages obstacles. Effectively leads a global team of individuals assigned to the protocol, demonstrating strong interpersonal and influencing skills, effective oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum education BA/BS. Scientific degree is highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, and GCP, ICH and the regulatory guidelines as they apply to protocol management.
- At least 4 years of project management experience with at least 2 years in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Demonstrates ability to drive clinical trial activities (experience in design, conduct and management of CTs: protocol and study report writing, monitoring, budgeting, regulatory obligations, AE reporting and managing CROs and external vendor
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management.
- Ability to multi-task and manage high performance demands.
- Experience in managing technology for information and communication tool (CTMS, IVRS, excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Oncology experience is an asset.
- Strong communication skills.
BMS BioPharma Behaviors required
- Passion : We pursue excellence to help patients prevail. I set high standards for myself and others to win for our patients / I energize others / I strive to learn something new every day / I treat my patients, customers and colleagues with compassion, empathy and respect.
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas . I challenge the status quo / I seek and share bold idea that help BMS win / I pursue and understand diverse perspectives outside of BMS / I encourage and have constructive debates / I embrace change to drive innovative outcomes / I rebound quickly and learn from my mistakes.
- Accountability: We own our outcomes and the outcomes of others . I own BMS? Success by holding myself and others accountable / I share information in a transparent and honest way / I celebrate my successes and the successes of others / I coach and mentor others with good intent and purpose / I am inclusive and bring out the best in others / I understand what people do and the impact I have on them.
- Speed: We act with urgency and agility. I work with a sense of urgency / I focus on what's important / I consult with the right people to move quickly / I seek efficient, effective solutions / I quickly assess potential risks and rewards / I break silos and eliminate unnecessary rules / I make decisions with resolve and enable others to do the same.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
About the company