- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION:Abbott is a global health care company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of health care. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 99,000 people.
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC), a US$1.4B division of Abbott, helps people living with diabetes make progress in achieving glycemic control. ADC is on the cusp of disrupting Blood Glucose Monitoring market with a revolutionary new sensor-based technology that wirelessly transmits glucose results. FreeStyle Libre will virtually eliminate the pain and hassle associated with routine blood glucose finger sticks. FreeStyle Libre will provide people living with diabetes and the health care professionals that care for them with dense glucose data that the patient and the health care professional can use to identify and treat glycemic control issues (leading to improvements in HbA1c and reduction in hypoglycemic events).
For this exciting and growing division, we are currently looking for a
Purchasing and Sales Assistant The position is based in Finland
You will be responsible for the administration – securing documentation and achievement of all data. This includes but is not limited to Compliance pre-approval forms and writing, approvals and coordinate signing of agreements and Payment to Consultants Form for meetings, professional services and other compliance related tasks. Maintain appropriate service level at all times regarding work tasks related to Invoices, Contracts and Purchase Orders.
- Support the Sales Manager, Commercial Manager Finland and sales team with various administrative tasks, small projects and business analysis as assigned. This might include planning and coordinating customer meetings and travel arrangements.
- Support and organize meetings, congress activities and other ad hoc events. Ensure events and initiatives in the division are in accordance with internal and external policies and properly signed-off before taking place.
- Prepare and deliver written materials including business communications, reports, presentations, articles, commercial brochures, newsletters, event announcements, letters, graphs and other documents to a high professional standard.
- Support local business units in deliver winning offers as response to tender requests.
- Creating and administration of vendor approvals.
- Participate in different kind of meetings where being responsible for taking notes and administration. Also, being responsible for record keeping of documentation. And all other documents needed to be documented in proper manner.
YOUR PREFFERRED BACKGOUND
- Completed high school. Preferably degree within e.g. marketing, communication, business administration or equivalent working experience.
- Fluent Finnish and English, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and attention to details.
- Good computer skills (e.g. Office 365) including word processing.
- Good communication, administrative and organizational skills.
- Sales or Service oriented background.
- Team Player and also the ability to work individually.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending in your cv and motivation letter to this website, or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Meltem Cakir/ Purchasing and Sales Assistant. Applications will be assessed on a regular basis.
JOB FAMILY:Administrative Support
DIVISION:ADC Diabetes Care
LOCATION:Finland Espoo : Linnoitustie 2-4, Leppavaara
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.