- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
-Participates in software design discussions, reviews and test strategy sessions.
- Creates test data and maintains regression test suites.
- Proficiency in developing, maintaining, executing, reviewing and enhancing
comprehensive test plan and test cases to cover functional and non-functional
tests (incl performance, load and volume tests)
- Collaborating closely with the Product and Development teams to determine
requirements, designs and dependencies, including automation
- Report, research, analyses and validates complex defects with consistent high
- Proactive in issue and risk escalation, tracking, owning and resolution
throughout test cycles
- Communicating testing status on a timely manner to QA lead
- Competency in creating complex testing artifacts with high quality and
capability to work in a complex or distributed testing environment
- Provide test estimates and schedule
- Develop, maintain and execute test automation
- Contribute in retrospectives and defect escape analysis for projects
- Participate in improvement initiatives within QA and GSG
- Provide work guidance and mentorship to other team members (on a formal
- Good knowledge of relevant computing platforms and automated test tools.
- Good knowledge and hands on usage of at least one Experian software application, including business use (can demonstrate it).
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, including automation and performance testing and other specialist areas.
- Ideally development or good technical skills.
- Good automation skills at intermediate level.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good estimation skills
- Good time management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Pragmatic decision making based on business awareness
- Positive demeanor
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.