- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
In 2018, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
As a member of our agile team you’ll play a key part in shaping the future of our address data quality capabilities, react to the even changing needs of our users and constantly look for ways to work and deliver more effectively. This is a technical QA role and will focus heavily on automation to drive team agility.
· Write automated tests and supporting frameworks
· Carry out exploratory testing
· Explore new approaches and introduce innovative techniques to drive product quality improvements
· Support the team in defining appropriate and testable acceptance criteria
· Define functional and non-functional tests, together with associated test data
· Collaborate with team members to identify, analyse and remove product defects as early as possible.
· Proven software engineering background and more than three years of experience in a software QA or testing role
· Of graduate caliber or equivalent qualifications or experience.
· Good understanding of testing techniques, automated testing and the value of a test-first approach to deliver a high-quality solution that meets client needs
· Knowledge and appreciation of agile development methodologies and techniques
· C# .NET programming experience
· Flexible and adaptable to learn and understand new technologies
· Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving abilities, coupled with an enquiring mind and the ability to learn quickly
· A strong desire to deliver high quality software.
· Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
· Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
· Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
· Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
· Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.