- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Ensures consistent quality, wholesomeness and safe food for all core product vendors.
- Monitors performance of all assigned regional suppliers and QCC?s by conducting audits, reviewing NSF audits and/or GFSI audits with corrective action verification / validation
- Conduct Quality Assurance audits for new manufacturing plants in existing and new countries, maintaining a refined list of approved suppliers per country that meet global quality standards
- Conduct, document, report and interpret QA cutting testing of all assigned ingredients.
- Troubleshoot and consult on all product quality related issues by utilizing leadership experience and product knowledge. Follow up and close out all assigned concerns in the Quality Database.
- Ensure existing product specifications are up to date and accurate, and provide technical support to R&D on new vendor start up trials, product plant runs and on specifications
- Serve as Quality Assurance liaison between corporate Quality Assurance, suppliers and franchisees, and provide timely information about any trends or product related issues in the markets that may positively or negatively impact the business
- Serve as Quality Assurance liaison between local suppliers and franchisees
- Manage and provide support to regulatory documentation specialist when core products are the focus
- Control and give follow up on updates to the Quality Control Center?s Product Knowledge Guide
- Provide periodic training information on Quality Assurance to PJ Quality Control Center regional managers, through training sessions, newsletters and webinars
Desired functional skills:
- Sound scientific technical skills
- Strong team player and motivated problem solver
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional computer skills with MS Office applications
- Clear, concise communication skills, both written and verbal
- Manage a budget
Desired education, experience and certifications:
- Audit experience is preferred but audit training will be provided to exceptional candidates.
- quality control
About the company
We are a professional recruiting and consulting firm that focuses on connecting organizations with their perfect candidates, and candidates with their perfect organizations.
We offer professional staffing services including direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary, as well as HR solutions. Our goal is to support you in your staffing and HR needs by providing quality, honest, dedicated service.