- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. They are a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
The QA Training Specialist provides technical support for the company's learning management system (LMS). This position is responsible for the support, design, development, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of content, assets, and other resources used for instructional functions. You are the primary system administrator for the LMS and oversee the installation of all system updates and upgrades, as well as tools and software integrated with the LMS.
• Work on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and configuration of the LMS.
• Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
• Acquires and maintains knowledge of current technology as it applies to LMS software and systems.
• Maintains procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
• Authors, maintains and trains on procedures, work instructions, and job aids.
• Collaborates with others on training needs and opportunities.
• Acts as an internal consultant by analyzing data and recommending solutions to utilize the LMS to deliver, track training and measure performance to meet organizational objectives.
• Creates and updates resources to train and support learners on how to use the technology.
•A minimum bachelor degree
•Experience as a training administrator or in similar position is a strong plus
•Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors
•Ability to gain new technical skills quickly
•Customer service skills, responsive attitude
•Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts in layman’s terms
•Able to adjust work hours as needed to accommodate a Global workforce
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Cees Roffelsen.
- customer service