- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 gross per year
- Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings) for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts
- Monthly stock taking for external valuations.
- Prepare and agree daywork sheets.
- Measurement and valuation of subcontractors work for payment and Final Account purposes.
- Ensure that payments to sub-contractors are made on time and in accordance with the subcontract agreement
- Preparation of external valuations
- Preparation of financial reports by taking relevant site measurements and/or measuring from drawings
- Monthly stock taking for internal valuations
- Preparation of pre-cost estimates, analysis of Head Office cost prints and divergences between pre-cost estimates and Head Office cost prints.
- Preparing material reconciliations.
- Preparing and submitting material delivery sheets
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Strong Quantity Surveying knowledge base throughout Pre and Post construction phases
- 5+ years QS/Estimator experience
- Degree qualified (RICS Accredited)
- Experience working on Residential property
- Project Management experience and knowledge
- Experience of managing a complex and demanding workload
- Ability to make well informed decisions based on all available relevant information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with a range of clients
- Good written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills
- ms project