- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Apply now »
RC-E-Key Account Assistant Manager
LOCATION: Shanghai, 31, CN
JOB CATEGORY: Sales
REQUISITION NUMBER: 196870
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there’s more to being in business than just making a profit. That’s the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it’s never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It’s about how you can grab everything that’s within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It’s about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we’ll all be a little better off. It’s that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
1. Achieve Business Target and other KPIs.
- Deliver business goals of Royal Canin each brand & product series;
- Manage online value chain with customer & optimize investment ROI;
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to support E-commerce business (Supply Chain, customer service, marketing, IT…)
- Maintain good and regular commercial relationship with customer.
- Distributor management (customer service, order tracking, supply, inventory, AR)
- Responsible for A&P/TP reimbursement with SOP team.
2. Enhance brand distinctiveness by managing online portfolio, activity and campaign.
- Tao platform media investment tracking and optimization in CPD/CPC/J’X’ Plan.
- Work with digital marketing team to convert content marketing to customized requirement.
- Follow up monthly campaign creative design & launch.
3. Business Analysis & Reporting:
- Analysis of sales, site performance, CRM campaigns and marketing programs.
- On-going analysis of key business metrics including classification and key item sales, site traffic, conversion analysis, user database growth and behavior, marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business related major.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in E-commerce area in MNC or E-commerce agencies; Familiar with Alibaba business model will be a plus;
-Experience of running online flagship store.
- Strong customer focus and knowledge in business; Tracked record of successful negotiations.
- Proven experience in working on multiple media campaigns & promotional initiatives for business will be a plus.
- Familiar with office software, especially Excel & Power Point.
- Excellent communications skills in Chinese and English in both verbal and written
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company
About the company
Mars is an American global manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products and a provider of animal care services, with US$33 billion in annual sales in 2015,and is ranked as the 6th largest privately held company in the United States