- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
· Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a comprehensive, evolving, and growing business unit within Amazon.com which provides cloud computing services. Since early 2006, AWS has provided a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. If you are interested in a career working in a high growth, fast paced and customer focused work environment then AWS may be the right fit for you.
Do you have the Real Estate and business background, negotiation skills, real estate development experience, financial expertise, legal comprehension and technical understanding necessary to grow Amazon’s physical technology platform? The AWS Global Real Estate Team is looking for a talented Real Estate Transaction Manager based in Singapore. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape and execute on strategies to expand our Data Center portfolio and related infrastructure. You will help develop where we go, negotiate the business contracts and deliver the infrastructure needed to provide best in market Data Center projects. The ideal candidate will possess a real estate, development, business, financial, strategic and technical background that enables them to drive engagement and develop strategic alternatives from inception to conclusion. You should have a demonstrated ability to negotiate multi-million dollar contracts for real estate and infrastructure transactions. You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to think strategically about business, market, and technical challenges with the skill to build and convey compelling value strategy plans.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Negotiate real estate development transactions, from beginning to end including strategy development, financial analysis, business term negotiation and support full legal negotiation.
· Serve as a key member of the Real Estate team in developing growth strategies for specific markets.
· Execute on the strategic plan while interacting with internal stakeholders (e.g. product teams, energy, fiber, design, construction, legal, tax, etc.).
· Learning and understanding the technical requirements of our engineering teams and developing solutions that meet the design and business objectives.
· Involvement in the full construction process to deliver all aspects of a project to include building, data center specific power, and all other site utilities.
· Preparation and presentation of transaction summaries to the senior management team regarding progress, financial approvals and overall deal costs / benefits.
· Management of multiple complex contract negotiations simultaneously.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional certification in Real Estate, Development, Management or Urban Planning or a related field.
· Minimum 10-years of commercial real estate transaction experience, preferably in industrial/land/office development and leasing or related experience.
· Demonstrated history of successful real estate transaction negotiation and development skills.
· Experience in build-to-suit lease developments and land acquisition/development.
· International real estate experience a plus.
· Experience with industrial real estate and land negotiations highly preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Ability to prepare, review and negotiate financial analysis of potential deal structures.
· Strong negotiation abilities to include legal document review and negotiation in conjunction with legal counsel.
· Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time internationally.
- ms project
About the company
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.