- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Amsterdam, Netherlands \r\n \r\n Customer Service \r\n Customer Service \r\n \r\n Real Time Analyst - Workforce Management \r\n At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global CS organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our subscribers back to streaming.
NetflixCS has a great opportunity for a Real-Time Analyst for WFM supporting our Amsterdam CS Site. This individual will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional peers and multiple levels of leadership to balance productivity and performance across Amsterdam. You will be responsible for coordinating offline activities with operations in a way that achieves the customer experience as well as business needs, execute short-term adjustments to schedules and ensure integrity of data within our systems of record by maintaining profiles and accurately accounting for time. To effectively support our business, candidates for this role must be proactive, detail oriented, analytical, and possess the ability to execute the following skills:
- Deliver tailored messaging to targeted audiences
- Clear and concise, written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of and ability to speak to WFM/contact center metrics and terminology \r\n Communication \r\n
- Ability to identify emerging trends and measure impact to the business
- Through curiosity, research anomalies and delve into the ‘why’ behind the data
- Proactively distill data into actionable insights & recommendations \r\n Analytical \r\n
- Intermediate knowledge of Google’s G-Suite and MS Office products
- Knowledge of common WFM Suites (Aspect preferred)
- Knowledge of telephony platforms (Avaya CMS/ Cisco) \r\n Technology \r\n
- 2+ years of work experience in a contact center or 1+ year of WFM experience
- 1+ year experience with workforce systems such as; Aspect eWFM, Avaya CMS, IEX, Genesis, Teleopti, and/or Verint/Blue Pumpkin
- Intermediate level of experience with Google Sheets and MS Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, & holidays \r\n Requirements \r\n NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NetflixCS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
NetflixCS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
About the company
Netflix is an American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media available to viewers in all of Australia, New Zealand, South America, Japan, North America and parts of Europe (Denmark, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Ireland and United Kingdom), and of flat rate DVD-by-mail in the United States, where mailed DVDs and Blu-ray are sent via Permit Reply Mail. The company was established in 1997 and is headquartered in Los Gatos, California. It started its subscription-based service in 1999. By 2009, Netflix was offering a collection of 100,000 titles on DVD and had surpassed 10 million subscribers.