- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $20,000.00 - $30,000.00 gross per year
Recruitment Administrator Researcher Resourcer - Life Sciences
£20k - £30k
We are dealing with a number of leading specialist recruitment firms, who are looking to recruit for Administrators, Resourcers and Researchers with experience or qualifications within the Life Sciences markets.
Our client is looking for graduates or experienced Life Science professionals, who are seeking a new challenge and who have desire to succeed in a thriving and fast-moving industry.
The ideal candidates should be passionate about delivering outstanding and ethical customer service, be able to work independently and use their own initiative when required and manage and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met.
These are fantastic opportunities for ambitious, motivated and organised individuals to progress and build a long term career within a growing and highly reputable business. This role is more about delivery than sales. Therefore, we are looking for target driven, conscientious team players, with a methodical, diligent work ethics.
- Candidate and client research.
- Sourcing new candidates for client vacancies.
- Answering calls and handling client and candidate enquiries.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- General data management and admin duties.
- Contacting, screening and shortlisting candidates.
- Source new business leads and opportunities.
- Managing and coordinating daily work to strict deadlines.
- Highly ethical, professional relationship developer with quality work standards.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel.
- Articulate, problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to extract relevant information from documents.
- Digital and social media savvy and approaches all media platforms with professionalism.
- Positive, confident and organised with excellent all-round admin abilities.
- Ambitious, hard-working and career driven.
- Life Sciences experience and/or qualifications.
- Life Science
- social media