- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Coclé del Norte
Build your career with us.
We are building and will soon operate one of the world’s largest Copper mines in the District of Donoso, Colon.
If you are ready to take up a world-class career with us we are searching for experienced recruiters.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- To manage the full recruitment life cycle from identifying business needs right through to the successful placement of candidates.
- To build report with hiring managers, site HR personnel and candidates.
- To be able to generate sourcing strategies, which will include data base searches, head-hunting and networking.
- To properly screen candidates to ensure a person-job match, but even more importantly a person-organisational culture fit.
- To be able to work on recruitment platforms, develop job advertisements and manage all recruitment within the Applicant Tracking System (PageUp).
- In this role you will be required to be a recruitment business partner to hiring managers. Assisting them in making recruitment decisions.
- The successful person must be able to source and screen candidates in Spanish as well as English, whilst presenting only the best candidates to Hiring Managers.
- The incumbent will be required to become involve and participate in ad-hoc recruitment related duties/projects like career fairs.
- Demonstrated recruitment experience, whether it be in an in-house setup or agency environment.
- Excellent interview skills to identify candidates who will suit the company culture and be successful in the role.
- Proven track record of successful placements.
- Experience on Recruitment systems like Page Up will be great.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to travel and at time live on site for short period of time.
Para más información sobre First Quantum Minerals y Minera Panamá, visita nuestras páginas web:http://www.first-quantum.com/ywww.minerapanama.com