- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Petaling Jaya
Regional Network Head for HR Support Solutions - APAC
Job ID: 201911-132076
Apply For This Job
Return to Search Results
As a Regional Network Head in the HR Support Solutions (HRSS) organization, you will lead the HR Support Solutions network for your respective region (Americas, APAC or EMEA). You will report to the Global Head of HRSS and stay closely connected to the other Regional Network Heads to ensure fulfilment of the global HR Support Solutions vision and strategy as well as quality and consistent service delivery. Country Leads in the region will report to you. You will focus on leading operational excellence within your region and potentially be a Key Account Manager (KAM) for a functional, geographical, or divisional area of Roche.
You will be part of the HRSS leadership team, who will lead the current organizational transformation as well as lead current strategy evolution and future strategy definition for HRSS, aligned with the overall HR and Roche strategy. In addition, you will closely liaise with HR centers of excellence/chapters and HR Business Partners to ensure alignment with the broader HR function.
Further main responsibilities include:
- Accountable for leading and developing an efficient and effective customer focused HRSS organization across the network in your region. Provide strategic leadership for HRSS including contributing to the vision, strategy, planning, budgeting, governance and organization design of global HRSS and executing against this vision in collaboration with the other Regional Network Heads.
- Accountable to transition work during transformation, and to create a culture, that is end-end resolution focused, and working as one organization to deliver a great customer experience. Develop and manage key relationships and communications to partners in the region in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way.
- Accountable for providing customer centric, efficient, high quality HRSS services across the network. Accountable for defining Key Performance Indicators, aligned across HRSS and in partnership with customers, to measure and manage service within the network.
- In partnership with HRSS leaders, own the HR service delivery model and end-to-end framework for the network - ensuring delivery and driving continuous improvement. Accountable for the maintenance, accuracy and integrity of HR data and knowledge base for the region.
- Manage all budgetary concerns for their region and regional vendors as appropriate
- Be the conduit and link between the key partners (HR and non-HR) and HRSS for their area of responsibility and act as the liaison and conduit on expectations, needs, and priorities from the key account customer to manage the demand and capacity planning for HRSS
- Collaborate with partners and HR to find opportunities to better support various business segments and to identify additional services. Initiate and lead sprints and/or form squad teams to support ad hoc project needs
- Optimize and maximize value for Roche through identifying and implementing opportunities that derive from other functions (Finance, IT) already being present in the region. High level of collaboration with regional and site leaders required
Who you are
In this role you will be working with partners from various functions and across levels within the organization. Strong leadership competencies and demonstrated success in change management are critical.
We are seeking an individual with 7+ years of related experience working in the HR function and as a leader of leaders. Further the person needs to have experience in a shared service center, with a proven track record leading regional or global service delivery teams, preferably in an HR services environment.
Furthermore, you bring the following skills and competencies:
- Ability to credibly represent our HR and HR Support Solutions vision and strategy and “the why” behind it and ability to influence and work with key HR and business partner to achieve our strategy. Ability to exert influence to create positive cultural change
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and multicultural environment working across borders and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple, competing priorities
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions (incl. needs anticipation, cultural awareness, managing one’s response) and having a growth mindset (incl. taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability (incl. big picture and impact understanding, engaging others to ensure a successful outcome) and problem-solving (incl. active listening, critical thinking, process improvements)
- Proactive change leadership that is empowering and enabling the team to take decisions and actions according to business needs
- Being a coach and an enabler, who encourages collaboration, experimentation, continuous learning
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential
- 40-50% travel estimated
This role can be located in: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Shanghai China;
Closing Date for Applications is: 20th November
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Who We Are
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry
for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and
life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious
illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees
are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
Return to Search Results
- ms project
About the company
Genentech is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. We are among the world's leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.