- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Please discuss your availability and your desire to post for this position with your supervision before posting.You must have permission from Department management (Area Manager, Department Superintendent) to be considered.
Regional Procurement Manager, based in Kuantan or Shanghai
The Regional Procurement Manager oversees procurement efforts in AP and supports the team in meeting all cost reduction objectives both from improved category management and from reducing the overall cost of PO transactions. He/She facilitates cross-functional communications, acts as an escalation point within the region for supplier issues and serves as interface between regional business/function to central procurement.
- Leader within procurement
- Champion the implementation of a new sourcing process
- Support the transition to best in class operations procurement processes
- Drive annual productivity improvements
- Align with the central procurement team and support talent management processes
- Attract, develop and retain talent
- Provide regional category knowledge for central procurement
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree / Master in related field
- Successful, multi-year track record in Procurement
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills (multiple complex analyses simultaneously)
- Good planning/project management skills
- Category management and TCO principles
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for reducing costs
- Comfortable with conflict
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.