- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Relationship Manager - Global BankingA Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Global Banking - Relationship Management Department
Hang Seng's Global Banking business provides a broad spectrum of financing solutions to large corporations and financial institutions. As a strategic financial partner to corporate customers, Hang Seng offers a comprehensive range of products and services including bilateral and syndication loans, project financing, property development financing, property investment loans, working capital financing, trade financing, cash management and treasury products. Our experienced and knowledgeable professionals understand the specific requirements of our customers and are committed to providing tailor-made financial packages in their best interests.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Relationship Manager.
- Deepen client relationships and improve income generation through focused business development activities.
- Negotiate and structure credit facilities and prepare credit proposals (new and review) in a timely and professional manner, under the constraints of credit / lending policies, in meeting clients' needs as a result of thorough understanding of their businesses, financing requirements and market conditions.
- Improve the loan portfolio mix and maintain the loan assets at quality level by conducting credit assessment of customers' financing requests in a professional manner and by monitoring credit risks and customers' credit standing regularly and then act promptly and appropriately.
- Prepare facilities documentation according to credit approvals and market standards customary for the type of financing.
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance, related discipline or other relevant qualification
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in credit analysis, sales and marketing, and customer relationship management
- Strong sales and customer service orientation, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Sound communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Relationship Manager.
- customer service
- ms project