- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- To conduct a professional, consultative financial analysis and profiling session with Priority Banking customers to meet their financial needs/objectives.
- To foster and deepen customer relationships by providing regular market information updates and trend analysis on local and international financial products.
- In consultation with the Branch Manager and Team Manager, draw up monthly plans for achieving/exceeding sales targets to meet new business and customer acquisition goals for the branch
- To participate in Priority Banking marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition.
- To s ource and call on individual prospects
- To organise and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations.
- To solicit referrals from other parts of SCB eg. RMs from C&I, staff, etc.
- To train and lead branch staff in upgrading and converting existing target branch customers for Priority Banking.
- To assist in building an information database on existing Priority Banking customers to support relationship building and cross-selling efforts
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
- To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.