- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Research Consultant- will work with the Research and Insights Team in developing and deploying market and Customer insights into everyday Aviva business decisions.
The role is to improve Aviva Canada’s market position by developing and driving the customer (broker and consumer) insight and knowledge versus the competition.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the research process from brief creation, research design, analysis and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports and delivery of presentations to internal stakeholders.
- Analyze complex data to provide insightful implications and actionable recommendations
- Deliver high-quality content in a timely manner
- Acts as a liaison with various business units in identifying and developing research initiatives. Aid in the creation and deployment of action plans based on research insights.
- Address issues that cut across individual functions and business units.
- Aid in identifying research approaches using appropriate quantitative/qualitative/statistical methods.
- Aid in the briefing and selection of outside research vendors as required by the business.
- Manage Net Promoter, Customer Satisfaction programs in alignment with Global Marketing and Aviva Canada.
- Work closely with Advocacy Team to ensure the Voice of the Customer (broker and Customer) is embedded in Aviva culture
- Channel the voice of the customer into the everyday workings of the organization.
- Support Sr. Manager in developing Jr. Research & Insights analyst
- Manage and oversee research process improvement and optimization projects
- Deployment and integration of surveys on Aviva website/portal
- Supporting new product business cases by providing market research reports in a timely manner
- Creating performance evaluation metrics and benchmarks for front line employees
- Help drive performance improvement through measurement, interpretation of results and drive internal communication of results throughout the organization.
- Assist in building and maintaining “Voice of the Customer “dashboard to influence Customer NPS and Broker satisfaction.
- Claims Satisfaction Survey
- Aviva Direct Report
- Aviva Broker Survey
- Customer and other Dashboards
- Ad Hoc Research reports
- Bachelor’s degree is required: Master’s degree a plus.
- 5 to 7 years experience within market research (consumer, custom, and/or syndicated research).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Methodological research experience
- Knowledge of Canadian Insurance.
- Knowledge of Net Promoter Score.
- Strong analytic and writing skills- ability to digest diverse data sets into cohesive and succinct stories and dashboards
- Ability to think and apply knowledge creatively.
- Manage multiple projects efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data savvy with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Expert in MS/Office Products – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Proficiency with SPSS and survey software (Qualtrics)
- Expert knowledge of business intelligence and visualization tools
- Integrating survey metrics with digital insights, database metrics, segmentation and other secondary metrics
- Familiarity with Web APIs and Adobe Analytics
- Ability to carry out data extract, transform and load (ETL) processes
- Ability to manage relationships with outside suppliers
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Leadership skills are necessary to direct work of others.
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.
About the company
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,600 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.