- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: Prague, Praha, Czech Republic
Moody's Analytics is looking for an intern to join our Economics team for a 10 week assignment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Risk modelling, including the development, implementation, and validation of credit risk models using state of the art statistical and econometric techniques
- Econometric modelling and coding
- Documentation, including model specification, estimation and validation
- Internal and external presentations
- Strong academic background - completed, pursuing, or planning to pursue Ph.D. or Masters in Economics, Finance, Statistics or Mathematics (or related subjects) from a top school is essential Experience in quantitative modelling is required. Credit risk modelling and econometric analysis are essential
- Knowledge of quantitative techniques and the ability to communicate technical subject matter clearly and concisely
- Strong programming skills in STATA, MATLAB, R, E-Views, Fortran, SAS or similar statistical platforms.
- Good written and excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
- Team player
- Highly organised and efficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work pro-actively and multi-task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work using own initiative and without close supervision
- Well-developed IT skills including Email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.