- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR11.00 - ZAR15.00 gross per hour
- East London
I am currently recruiting a Residential Client Accountant on a fixed term basis. This is working for a well-known property company based in East London close to Canary Wharf Station.
Sector: Real estate and property
My client is a well-known law property company based in East London. They were established in 1906 and since have grown consistently year on year. They have presence in commercial and residential market where they constantly grow.
They are now looking to hire a Residential Client Accountant on a fixed term contract. This will be an initial assignment for 6-12 months. The role will be based in their offices in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
Residential Client Accountant, East London
Roles and Duties:
- Assist the Head of Property Management in the day to day running of the Lettings Accounts Section
- Receiving rents, paying suppliers and Landlords through Reapit, producing statements and remittance advices
- Refunding Tenant deposits
- Chasing rent arrears and reporting back to clients accordingly
- Problem solving account queries when received from Tenant, Landlord and Suppliers
- Ensure all KPIs are met
- Using the accountancy functions in reapit unaided
- Other administration duties when necessary
The successful candidate MUST be immediately available and can interview / start at short notice.
They must also have 6 month to 2 year working knowledge of the roles and duties above.
- Be able to build and maintain client relationships
- Knowledge of an accounts software system (knowledge of Reapit would be an advantage)
- Previous experience working within the property sector would be advantageous
- Must be able to work to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail is essential
- A self-starter, proactive at managing the workload, but also willing to help others
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent working with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, etc.)
The successful candidate will be paid between £11-15 per hour depending on experience.
- real estate