- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you want to let your data and planning skills shine in a new, state-of-the-art, automated facility? – Keep reading!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Resource Planner will be an integral part of the operations team. On a “regular” day (after you have visited the coffee machine, of course) you are responsible for accurately producing and monitoring short- and long-term forecasts of flex-pool, headcount, and turnover. You will bring your numerical, analytical passion to the forefront and be able to pick apart large amounts of information and turn that into detailed plans and reports every day. In the end your work will begin with detailed analysis of productivity targets and customer needs and translate into delivering the perfect workforce plan to achieve the business’ set goals. The resource planner is the first point of contact for the warehouse manager regarding questions, issues, or reports based on headcount and productivity. You will report directly to the warehouse manager and be the main contact for our in-house temp staffing agency. You are the “go-to” guy or girl for our warehouse planning! Everyday on the job for you will be meaningful for our business.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Report directly to the warehouse manager with updates and analytics ad-hoc or planned
- Preparing data for all 3 warehouse locations in Venlo (eventually preparing for our move into the new automated warehouse)
- Work directly with our in-house temp agency, supervisors, and logistic process leaders to create daily, weekly, and monthly staffing plan
- Working in our WMS system (gambit) and excel
- Gathering and maintaining data based on volume, illness/holiday, and month/quarter end needs
- Defining gaps, training schedules, and turnover needs for optimized production WHAT YOU’RE AN EXPERT AT OR HAVE TO OFFER
- You have recently finished an MBO/HBO (2-4-year degree) education within supply chain or logistics (or similar)
- You potentially have 1-2 years of practical planning/coordinating experience within a logistic or production environment
- Independent and proactive mentality and do not require hand-holding to complete projects, data driven
- You are a customer focused person with a hands-on mentality, you are not afraid to work in a warehouse!
- Above average excel skills (will be tested) and fluency with entire Microsoft package
- Fluency in the English language in speaking and writing, OR either Dutch OR German fluency
- Friendly and diplomatic communication skills to use when dealing with the business and our in-house staffing agency while maintaining the ability to drive processes forward in a timely manner WHO WE ARE
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. A company with 20.000 employees worldwide and almost 900 employees working in Venlo Arrow Electronics DLC. Arrow EMEA has the largest and most modern electronic components warehouse in Venlo. The Distribution Logistics Center in Venlo supplies 40.000 European customers. More than 6.000 packages a day are shipped to customers all over Europe, as well as worldwide. Arrow stands for ambition, passion and reliability and strives to be and stay the number 1 in the business. The corporate culture within Arrow can be described as informal, open, direct and result oriented.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
WHAT ARROW HAS TO OFFER
- Excellent employment conditions (laptop, bicycle plan, discounted health insurance, pension plan, travel allowance)
- Ability to work for an international Fortune 500 company
- Possibilities for growth within the operations department
- Vacation allowance
- 31 / 34 days holiday a year
- Possibility to follow courses and / or training courses
- Challenging and dynamic role within a high-tech organization
- Informal, open, direct, and fast-paced work environment
- warehouse manager