- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
RestaurantManager (Based in Bali)
AsOutlet Manager, your leadership and passion for guest service will drive outstanding operating results – and ensure your Outlet is both a preferred dining destination and workplace.Summary of Responsibilities: Based in Bali,Reporting to the Assistant F&B Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain complete knowledge of:
a) All liquor brands, beers and non-alcoholic selections available in restaurants.
b) The particular characteristics andof every wine/champagne by the glass and major wines on the wine and beverage lists.
c) Designated glassware and garnishes for drinks.
d) All menu items, preparation method/time, ingredients, sauces, portion sizes, garnishes, presentation and prices.
e) Daily menu specials and items out of stock.
f) Dining room layout, table/seat/station numbers, proper table set-ups, room capacity, hours of operation, price range and dress code.
g) MICROS and manual system procedures.
h) Daily regular / V.I.P.’s reservations.
i) In-house event/group activities, locations and times.
j) Correct maintenance and use of equipment.
k) All department policies / service procedures.
- Establish par levels for supplies and equipment. Complete requisitions to replenish shortages or additional items needed for the anticipated business.
- Requisition linens for business and assign colleagues to transport such to the restaurant.
- Check stock of wines / champagnes and inform the Assist FB Manager to order shortages noted. Ensure wines are received, properly stored, and kept secured.
- Review sales of previous day; resolve discrepancies with Finance. Track revenue against budget and forecast.
- Meet with the Chef to review daily specials and out of stock items; update board throughout shift. Ensure that Colleagues are aware of such.
- Periodically check with the Restaurant hostesses to review updates on reservation levels and arrivals.
- Prepare weekly short schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines. Adjust schedules throughout the week to meet the business demands.
- Ensure that Colleagues report to work as scheduled. Document any late or absent Colleagues.
- Coordinate breaks for colleagues.
- Assign work and side duties to colleagues in accordance with departmental procedures. Communicate additions or changes to the assignments as they arise throughout the shift. Identify situations, which compromise the department’s standards and delegate these tasks.
- Monitor the preparation of station assignments, ensuring compliance to departmental standards.
- Conduct line-ups with colleagues and review all information pertinent to the day’s business.
- Inspect, plan and ensure that all materials, equipment and service carts are in complete readiness for service; rectify deficiencies with respective personnel.
- Constantly monitor colleagues’ performance in all phases of service and job functions, ensuring that all procedures are carried out to departmental standards; rectify any deficiencies with respective personnel.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as assistant Food and Beverage manager
- Great Skills knowledge to be able to teach young colleagues
- Great Knowledge Beverage
- Great skills on handling guest challenge and opportunity
Indonesia Nationality required
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!