- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Amphoe Non Din Daeng
Welcome to Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit
Stay in the heart of Sukhumvit, a buzzing shopping, nightlife, and business district. Asoke and Phrom Phong Skytrain stations are within only a few minutes’ walks providing easy access to all areas of Bangkok. Suvarnabhumi International Airport and Don Muang Airport are 30 minutes away. Bangkok''s major shopping and entertainment destinations are walking distance from the hotel; Terminal 21, the newest luxury shopping complex and lifestyle district ''Emporium and EmQuartier''. Hop on the Skytrain and you will arrive at CentralWorld, Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery, Platinum Fashion Mall and Chatujak weekend market. For relaxation, take a stroll at Benjasiri Park just a few moments from the hotel and you are spoilt for choice with myriad dining options from local to international cuisines right at our doorstep. The hotel is in the midst of global companies and regional offices, and hospitals within 15 minutes’ drive include Samitivej Hospital and Bumrungrad Hospital.
Our Executive Lounge privileges include personalized arrival and departure experience, gourmet breakfast, all day light refreshments, private meeting room, Wi-Fi, and evening canapes and cocktails. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas. Meetings, events, and weddings are delivered with service excellence by our dedicated events specialists.
Your day to day
• Manages daily operation of the restaurant.• Reviews checklists to maintain high standard of cleanliness.• Conduct effective shift briefings ensuring all staff are aware of VIPs, special occasions, daily specials; emphasis on up-selling certain products.• Educate and train all team members in compliance with the hotels’ Standards & Ensure staff is properly trained in quality and service standards and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.• Share recommendations and guest comments to Chef and Food and Beverage Manager to reflect current customer profile.• Be attentive to guests and anticipating their needs and appropriate actions to resolve guests complaints.• Combining strategic planning particularly in terms of marketing & upselling.• Strategies to increase revenue & reduce cost.
What we need from you
Required Skills –
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills
- Leadership Skills
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- 4 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
What we offer
- Service Charge 100%
- 8 hours working per day
- 2 days off per week
- Public Holiday / Vacation / Day Off on Birthday
- 2 meals per shift
- Uniform 3 sets
- Provident Fund
- Social Security
- Health & Group Life Insurance
- Annual Physical Check-up
- Training and Development Program
- F&B benefit at Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit: 50% discount excluding beverage alcohol.
- Employee Rate at InterContinental Hotel Group
- Employee activities