- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Retail Analytics ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- M anage overall Cards & Personal Loans business analytics;
- Use Analytics to identify opportunities to grow cards acquisition, including driving cards and Personal Loans cross-selling, to both internal and external customers base;
- Use Analytics to identify opportunities to optimise cards portfolio performance, including driving billings and balances growth;
- Use Analytics to identify other revenue opportunities, including fees optimatisation;
- Use Analytics to maintain net positive cards customers' growth, including identifying opportunities to increase activation and reduce attrition;
Our Ideal Candidate
- Min. Degree holder, preferably on academic fields related to numbers, data and statistics;
- At least 8 years working experience, preferably in business analytics, finance analytics or other experience involving significant amount of work in dealing with numbers;
- Any exposure to retail and cards/or analytics will be a plus;
- Numbers savvy;
- Self-driven, disciplined;
- A good team player;
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.