- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Retire Plan Svc SpecialistWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking.
About the Role
This position is in the Retirement Plan Services Business. Under general supervision, responsible for routine tasks, established projects, routine problem solving.
- Managing client contact and asset management for moderately complex, non-recordkeeping clients; coordinating participant statement outsourcing; performing plan administrative services, both recordkeeping and trust for retirement-plan recordkeeping clients;
- Supporting the set-up of new or transitioned basic retirement plan accounts;
- Responding to telephone inquiries from retirement plan participants by providing information about investment options, loan balances, loan provisions and general account information.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years in college or a Bachelor's degree , any field
- Background in retirement (401K) / investment processing (voice process) is an advantage
- At least 2 years of working experience in the BPO/Contact Center industry, handling financial campaigns
- Signature Service Certification is required
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service experience (highly conversational vs transactional)
- Good presentation skills
- Willing to work on a night shift schedule
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- customer service