- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Application and evaluation circuit design, simulation and layout
- Design of circuit boards, fixtures and associated hardware for loose part testing
- System-level analysis and simulation
- Calibration and measurement using high (10GHz+) RF and microwave test equipment, Prototype evaluation and data analysis Our client is a newly established fabless semiconductor component supplier. Our mission is to provide high-performance mmWave to digital solutions for targeted industrial/professional markets with excellent technical, sales, and customer service.
Their office is in Eindhoven and has a fully equiped RF lab, with measurement capabilities up to 40GHz.
You will be a key contributor and factor to the success of the company. You will be part of the development that brings high frequency GaAs and GaN devices to the market and support the design-in with our European customers.
- A technical master’s degree in electronics or physics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as RF Application and Characterization engineer, with RF expertise.
- Power amplifiers 10 GHz, power level 1-20 W
- Mixers, switches, low noise amplifiers 10 GHz
- Experience with relevant software tools like ADS, KiCAD/Altium, AutoCAD, Phython, etc.
- Good communications skills, has a hands on approach and willing and able to help and assist in adjacent disciplines
- customer service