- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
For one of our partners in the semiconductor industry we are looking for an IC System Validation Engineer. Read this vacancy for more information and let us know when you’re interested by clicking the ‘apply’ button!
Your responsibilities as a RF IC Design Engineer are:
- Create innovative RF and micro/mm-wave circuit designs, pushing the performance of the SiGe/CMOS transistors and passive devices to their limit to maximize the RF IC performance.
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams to bring products to mass production and design-ins at the customers
- Secure optimal specification set for the product and block designs under development.
- Translate & specify the relevant technology parameters to meet the product and block requirements
- Run peer reviews with other design and layout engineers to obtain a layout with optimal performance
- Run design simulations to validate product performance using design kit models in realistic topologies
- Support measurements in the lab to validate designs
- Support other disciplines in the project teams, e.g. testing, quality, application Requirements
- Soon to be graduate or fresh graduate with a degree qualified in Electrical Engineering and not more than 2 years of work experience
- Experience in RF IC Design and RF layout using Cadence/ Spectre-RF flow and (3D) EM tools
- Structured IC design methodology covering specification, implementation, design and test
- Driven to achieve success and able to work in a team of expert engineers to reach clear design goals
- Fluent in English language both oral and written
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Initiative and entrepreneurial attitude. Creative Offer
Orion Engineering tops the list of its customers when it comes to finding the best candidates. For you, this means that there are various options to get started and work on the latest developments in your field. There is always a Business Manager to provide you with individual guidance, which allows you to develop yourself optimally and take your knowledge to the next level. Orion Engineering is thé director in shaping your career in technology optimally!
- ms project