- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
RFT Credit Risk Reporting Business Analyst - 90228062
Primary Location:Czech Republic-CZ-Prague-Prague
Posting Range:14 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
RFT Credit Risk Reporting Business Analyst
Czech Republic, Prague
About RFT Technology
The goal of RFT Technology is to ensure that we approach problems in a cross-functional manner and deliver sustainable solutions to support our data, technology and process transformations.
The business case and opportunity to simplify the Technology landscape, reduce the number of bespoke solutions, decommission legacy applications, harness our data to optimise the way the business utilises information is compelling and critical to the Firm’s regulatory and internal strategic objectives.
The role is a Business Analyst in the Credit Risk Reporting team. The Wholesale Credit Risk team are extending a centralised Credit Risk Reporting repository - Juno. This involves the addition of new data within existing feeds as well as new feeds of data which is then modelled, passes through a governance process and in incorporated into the central repository for reporting / extracting for downstream consumers.
This involves working closely with data owners, other BAs, Credit Risk developers, other IT teams, data consumers, stakeholders and end users.
What will you be doing?
• Liaise with Business and other Technology teams across Barclays to define and implement changes. Specifically:
• Working with the business to determine and document clear and concise business/functional requirements through meetings and workshops
• Analysis of source systems and current architectures
• Data analysis of source data feeds
• Gap analysis of sources systems to the current Credit Risk repository
• Document change in the form of data dictionaries, target architecture, entity / relationship logical modelling, data lineage
• Liaise with the Architecture / Data Design gatekeepers within the team to ensure that all new components fit within guiding principles
• Follow good processes and practices, as defined by the team standards; ensuring that documentation is complete, comprehensive and signed off
• Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
• Candidate should be assisting with the prioritisation and planning of key deliverables
• Assisting in the preparation and execution of User Testing including Impact Analysis
• Develop and deliver user procedures and training
• Provide go-live and post implementation support
• Work in an agile manner whilst still understanding the needs of planning and forecasting the overall delivery
• Participate in the testing cycle and own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design clarifications
• Raise key issues and risks in a timely manner to the Project Manager/Delivery Lead
• Mentoring junior members of the BA team
What we’re looking for:
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a related Financial Services discipline
• Bachelor’s degree in a Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Scientific discipline from a top university
• Ability to assimilate information quickly and make informed decisions
• Ability to use own initiative to resolve issues/ investigate and find solutions
• Regular and confident interaction with end-users and customers
• Providing support and resolving issues for systems in production
• Strong oral/written communication skills and presentation skills
• Working within cross-region teams and projects
• Experience of working with Queries and Data Models
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience in delivering projects using an Agile methodology
• Credit risk business domain knowledge
• Corporate Banking knowledge
• Use of Jira for creation of user stories and Agile scrum management
Where will you be working?
With 120 thousands of employees and over 326 years of tradition, we are one of the largest banking company in the world. Over the years, we have come up with many revolutionary ideas that changed the way people think about their finances; whether it was the first credit card issued in Great Britain or the first ATM machine, we have always been trying to push the banking business a little further. Our Prague office is part of the Operations and Technology Division, and as such, we try our best to stay at the top of our technological game. However, the technology itself is not the
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.