- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Petaling Jaya
Risk Coordinator About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Performing CST / KCSA Checks as RC
- Review of CST / KCSA performed by other RCs
- Coordination during GIA Review & Audits
- Liaising with teams for closure of CST / KCSA exceptions
- Administering EORP Issue / Action Management Modules - where applicable
- Functioning as RP / Approver in EORP
Our Ideal Candidate
- To report Unit's OR issues identified during CST performance to RCLM
- To assist RCLM in developing and updating of procedures, controls and monitoring plans for Operational Risk Management
- To adhere to the agreed CST / KCSA plans and approach.
- To identify and report all exceptions on non-compliance with standard controls.
- To identify and report all weakness inherent in the standard controls
- To maintain proper record keeping on all CST / KCSA related activities
- To maintain independence in the conduct of CST / KCSA, i.e. not selecting and reviewing sample of self-performed transactions.
- Comply with group money laundering prevention policy and procedures to the extent applicable and reporting all suspicious transactions.
- To promote the culture and practice of compliance within the letter and spirit of regulatory requirements and ethical standards in the conduct of business
- To have good judgment and an inquisitive approach to practices and procedures on AML.
- To have personal authority and integrity, independence and resilience while handling such transactions
- Wherever Business Unit is not performing the KCI, to perform the KCI check.
- To support Risk Review as and when required / directed by RCLM or CST CoE Unit Head
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.