- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Purpose/ Role
Do you want to deep-dive into financial analysis, grading and approving limits for companies - risk underwriting? Do you enjoy being in regular touch with the businesses through phone or personal visits? Are you ready to gain profound knowledge of the businesses and build relationships with them? Would you like to use English on a regular basis? Euler Hermes Greece is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Risk Underwriter who will become part of our team in Athens offices and will be responsible for underwriting credit limits, managing the portfolio of clients, providing services to our clients in connection with credit limits, supporting sales department and other business units of EH Group.
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:
• Decide on credit limit requests consistently, within response time delays included in Risk Business Model
• Use all information available in IRP and his/her own market knowledge
• Monitor the assigned client portfolio, risk exposure, trade sector evolution and action plans - maintaining personal contact with clients and brokers: visits, phone calls
• Request further information to Information & Grading, according to Information Quality Standards
• Contribute to support Commercial in steering customers loss ratio and implements necessary actions to ensure or restore profitability of portfolio
• Support the sales department and other business units of Euler Hermes Group
• Prepare local and group reports. This position has no direct reports
Key Requirements/ Skills
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have/are:
• University degree in economics/statistics
• Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
• local market knowledge - knowledge in dedicated business industries
• knowledge of financial services sector is an advantage
• Previous experience risk underwriting or credit management with minimum 2 years of experience (preferably more)
• Business expertise - strong business/financial analysis assessment skills – driving ability to take decisions
• Demonstrated commercial awareness as well client focus
• Necessary interpersonal skills - good communication, influencing and negotiation skills - able to justify and explain decisions taken
• Practical knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel
• Ability to work in team
• Greek native speaker & proficient working level of English both spoken as well as in writing.
• Dynamic and multinational working environment - small team within a bigger international company
• Opportunity to learn and grow on the job, as well as language or professional training
• Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home
• A wide range of employee benefits: up to 25 days of holiday, performance bonus, full medical plan, fruit day, work well initiatives etc.
• Easily accessible offices very close to Megaro Moussikis metro station
• Full time permanent contract.
If you are interested in the position please send us your CV and motivation letter in English. By sending your CV you agree that Euler Hermes will keep your personal data for the whole period of the selection process.
Allianz is the home for those who dare - a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people - both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees - Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group. Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.