- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the role
In charge of designing,
developing, & testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA processes using RPA tools. The Developer works side by side with the Business Analyst and RPA team for documenting process details and assists the engagement team in implementing & testing the solution as
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Software Engineering, or any related IT experience.
- 3+ Years of experience in robotic process automation (RPA) (e.g. UiPath )
- Acquire certificate in RPA system (e.g UiPath RPA Certified Developer - certification )
- Certificates in IT related fields are preferable.
- Excellent knowledge in Programming Languages C# , .Net , Java, SQL server , Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Oracle Forms, Tools & Utilities, and UNIX / Linux, J2EE , WEB Development.
- Agile methodologies and implementation is a plus
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities
- Team player, well Organized, Systematic.
- High Reactivity to Business requirements with business mentality.
Good Planning, Organizational, and interpersonal written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English and Arabic.
Jordanian nationality only
- Handle RPA related tasks (Code development tasks, Support, QA …etc).
- Optimize application/process for maximum speed and scalability.
- Deliver a high quality coding level with high readability, well organized structure with minimum bugs.
- Maintain RPA processes using different software development technologies.
- Prepare reports, manuals, and documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of RPA processes/tools.
- Design, develop and unit test processes in accordance with established standards.
- Perform integration tuning & testing as part of the integration process
- Establish detailed program specifications through discussion with users.
- Evaluate & Increase the process operating efficiency and adapt new requirements, as necessary.
- Write detailed documentation for the operation of the program.
- Package and support deployment of release(s).
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems reported by process owner.
- Respond to incidents (tickets) and alerts, assist with end user support.
Perform additional tasks within knowledge and capabilities of RPA processes development as requested.
About the company
At Orange we have one priority: provide an incomparable experience!
With its strategic project, Essentials2020, Orange has set itself the task of ensuring it is ever-present to connect every individual to what is essential to them, and to provide a unique daily customer experience by designing the digital services that allow all our customers to enjoy securely what is essential to them.
We will achieve our ambition with five action levers and a single, dynamic approach, as an efficient and responsible digital company:
- Offering enriched connectivity
- Reinventing the customer relationship
- Building an employer model that combines the digital with the human
- Supporting the transformation of corporate customers
- Diversifying by capitalizing on our assets