- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £900,000.00 gross per year
- HONG KONG
Our client is a global leader in new digital technology and are currently seeking experienced Coginitive Automation Senior Sales Engineers to join their Greater China team. They have openings in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai.Responsibilities:
- Manage the revenue generation plan to achieve sales targets at the Asia-Pacific Japan level.
- Working closely with Partners and/or Sales Team to generate technical sales proposals, contracts and developing Proof-of-Concepts that demonstrates the capabilities of product.
- Persuading and impressing clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery, negotiating proposals and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs on behalf of team member.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Design solutions and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Serve as the chief technical resource and help define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully
- Travel required across APAC (up to 50% travel)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- At least 8 years experience in project delivery and pre-sales in software/automation/RPA
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales
- Deep, broad knowledge of automation technology
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Exposure to typical business applications and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle and Peoplesoft.
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Experience with professional written responses to emails, RFPs, face to face and when submitting reports.
- A dynamic and driven style with the ability to find solutions to challenging problems
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Vanisha Khem on 2847 9957 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.