- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION:PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Responsible for the further development of the Dutch medical nutrition market for Abbott Nutrition.
- Target group: dieticians in primary care and in institutions in the Netherlands.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for further identifying commercial opportunities based on market insights.
- External presentation of products, scientific insights and supporting customers.
- Picking up customer-specific projects, together with your colleagues from marketing, medical affairs and sales.
- Part of your work is gathering market insights, drawing up sales plans and giving input on market approach and product positioning.
- Provide analysis and & interpretation reports to management regarding typical sales force effectiveness metrics (coverage, frequency, time on territory etc.) and areas for improvement.
- Providing marketing business intelligence info, managing business reviews and monitoring of project KPIs
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s or other education in business, marketing, economics or a related field
- Minimum 1 year professional experience, ideally in a commercial role related to food/medicine
- Fluent in English, Dutch. French is a plus
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong commercial instinct
- Natural flair, excellent social and communication skills
- Mindset of wanting to win and chasing after results
- Easy interaction with people from different backgrounds
- You are curious and eager to learn, self-starter
- Although you work with scientifically based insights, you are able to convey them in a clear and simple way. You know how to properly distinguish main and side issues.
- You are able to work under commercial pressure and be able to handle many tasks at the same time.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this vacancy, in working at Abbott, and you recognize yourself in the aforementioned description, then we are interested in receiving your cv.
You can apply by sending in your cv and motivation via our website. For more information you can contact Katinka van Vastenhoven via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part of our selection process is checking references and we will require your Certificate for Conduct. An assessment center can also be part of the recruitment process.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
DIVISION:ANI International Nutrition
LOCATION:Netherlands Hoofddorp : Wegalaan 9
TRAVEL:Yes, 50 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.