- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR25,000.00 - ZAR30,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Sales Consultant - FinTech - "top 50 most disruptive companies"
£25,000 - £30,000 basic depending on experience + bonus structure
Competitive package including equity & benefits.
Our client are a pioneering financial wellbeing technology company who are looking for Sales Consultant to come in and join the SME sales team.
Having been a start-up business only a five years ago and following successful investment our client are keen to remain the leading financial wellbeing technology company in the UK by securing more SME companies through a driven and energetic sales consultant who is either a graduate or a couple years experience of the full sales cycle.
See below highlights:
• London based - only in its fourth year and already upwards of 120 employees
• Recognised as one of the "top 50 most disruptive companies in the UK by Real Business" and won "Benefits Innovation of the Year", at the Workplace Savings and Benefits Awards.
• Highly commended for "Innovation in Consumer Finance" at the Money Age Awards and
• Financial Wellbeing provider to the winner of the Employee Benefits Awards’ "Best Financial Wellbeing Strategy".
• Well-funded (over £100m worth of investment), have over 700,000 members (and counting), great clients and people.
• Fun, collaborative, diverse, enabling, smart, inclusive and friendly environment
• KPMG's 50 Emerging Fintech Stars of tomorrow, celebrating the most innovative organisations leading the tech revolution
• Co-Founder, has been awarded the Entrepreneur Rising Star award
• Ethical Financial Services Provider of the Year at the Money Age Awards
• Offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package such as Generous Annual Leave Allowance, Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Pension, Gym Subsidy, Friday Lunches, Equity Shares, a fully stocked fridge and various other perks.
The relevant persons will need at least 1-2 years experience in B2B sales role
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a vibrant, energetic team who are making a difference in the lending and savings market.
- Financial Services