- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary AED55,000.00 gross per year
Base Salary 240,000 AED per annum + Substantial Bonus + In-Country Benefits
Food Production Line Solutions
Based: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
As an ambitious market leader, backed by the resources of a £multi-million parent, our client designs and manufactures complex, high-value integrated capital equipment and production line solutions. Substantial and continued investment in R & D, advanced design and manufacturing, enables them to deliver genuine competitive advantage to a client base that includes a portfolio of the most instantly recognised global companies & brands within the Food, Dairy, Snacks and Confectionary sectors.
Reporting to the General Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- To drive the sales team to new levels of performance and to exceed challenging but realistic sales and margin targets.
- Taking personal responsibility for a Sales Territory that includes Turkey and Egypt.
- To play a key role in influencing and negotiating with demanding and culturally challenging stakeholders within Blue-Chip key accounts in the Middle East Region.
- In return, you can anticipate a high profile and challenging role where you will enjoy all the autonomy, support and resources you need to deliver exceptional commercial results.
- Our client prides itself on its open and positive culture, free from bureaucracy, where teamwork is genuinely encouraged and rewarded.
Such a diverse, hands-on role calls for an experienced B2B Sales Manager with outstanding sales, leadership and motivation skills.
You MUST be able to demonstrate skills and experience in the following key areas:
- Managing sales teams selling high value equipment, solutions or consumables into the Food, Snacks or Confectionary sectors.
- In leading, managing and developing sales teams within the direct and/or the distributor sales channels.
- A role model for exceptional sales performance who is dedicated to ensuring that the team is trained, motivated and fully equipped to achieve and exceed their objectives and KPI's.
- The drive and stamina to cope with regular and planned in-region travel and fluency in English is essential.
How to Apply
Please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference no 371780.