- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DEN HAAG NL
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales Operations, the Sales Operations Partner supports business activities and processes that help a sales organization run effectively and efficiently in support of business strategies and objectives. Sales operations activities significantly contribute to the success of a sales organization and that organizations ability to meet/exceed business targets. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys optimizing processes, creating analyses that inform business decisions, and supporting strategic initiatives that drive sales growth. You will participate in multiple projects at a time, focused on the details, while finding creative ways to tackle big picture challenges.
- Improve sales performance through better processes, technology and methodologies
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization
- Partner closely with Sales Leadership and Sales Reps providing reporting & analysis support, forecasting, territory mgmt., quota setting, and business management.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement by analyzing trends, results and feedback from the sales organization
- Support development of easily digestible analyses from complex data sources that will inform strategic business decisions and help predict future gaps/disruptions
- Enhance sales operations technology utilization of Salesforce and Tableau
- Monitor the sales organization's compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data integrity
- Assist in developing, reporting, and automating key performance metrics, reporting tools, and dashboards to help drive revenue and optimize sales efficiency
- Data management and Data integrations used for reporting through analytical tools.
- Ability to automate tasks in Excel. Microsoft Access / Sequel experience a plus.
- Tableau report development and maintenance
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and to serve the diverse needs of the global sales operations team
- Strong written and oral communication skills are imperative
- Strong ability to interpret financial data and understanding of FP&A reporting
- Operational and analytical support for company and sales leadership Education & Experience
- Proficient in understanding sales and financial reporting preferably at a SaaS company
- Extensive experience Sales Forecasting Methodologies and Quota Setting
- Ability to independently analyze, reconcile and prepare reports and presentations for sales management
- Proven ability to hit deadlines
- Advanced Salesforce.com or CRM experience
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization software a plus
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including advanced functions in excel
- Strong Communications skills
- 5+ years in sales analysis or partner role
- BA/BS degree in Business, Business Analytics, Engineering or Finance or equivalent experience.