- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a Sales Representative, after a thorough training period, you become responsible for the active sale of products and services to assigned customers in the segment. Your focus will be on generating New Business and developing contacts with existing relationships and building contacts with new customers.
- You realize the sales plan of assigned customers in consultation with the Sales Manager Healthcare, University & Government.
- You map the various departments within an institution.
- You identify sales opportunities, deployment of Account Managers and Product Specialists and actively recruit new customers / users.
- You actively sell the products and services indicated by management.
- You visit laboratories and hold sales conversations with end users.
- You are responsible for rolling out contracts and supervising implementations at customers.
- You are responsible for the sales support of the Product Specialist and the Key Account Management.
- You keep the CRM system up-to-date and you make a report of sales conversations.
- You prepare quotes, initiative for shipment and post-processing in collaboration with the Product Specialist. Your skills, knowledge, experience
- You have an HBO level of thinking and working (preferably HLO or Life Science education).
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You have experience in a laboratory or have knowledge of this industry.
- You have a commercial flair, you have good communication skills, you are proactive, you are customer-oriented and you know how to build bridges between the different departments. Our offer
- You work with products and solutions with an excellent reputation in their sector in terms of innovation and quality, and this in a professional environment with highly regarded clients including pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, universities, ...
- You are part of a collegiate team with short lines of communication where team spirit and a positive drive are central.
- You can count on a work schedule that is easy to manage, with room to focus on the needs of the customer.
- We offer you a full-time contract (40 hours) of indefinite duration whereby you receive an attractive remuneration package with company car.
- The favorable holiday arrangement and flexible working hours make it possible to find a good balance between work and private life. Please apply with your English resume.
We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role.