- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Recruiting for Sales Specialist.
This opportunity provides the successful applicant with the ability to build an unmissable portfolio. You will cover the entirety of managed service solutions.
To succeed in this position you should:
- Be from a sales background.
- Have experience in managing deals with long term engagement phases to the value of £25m and upwards.
- Be responsible for the development of a solution design that matches customer requirements as well as our clients core business capability, financial returns and other approval criteria as well as setting bid strategies, including identification of partnering opportunities and no bid scenarios.
- Engage with the customer in a consultative approach, building trust and credibility into the solution as a brand through the effective articulation of overall value, ROI, and all key benefits that support the clients internal business case.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders: sales, proposition owners, service delivery, and other internal service providers.
- Experience of sales processes such as bidding, deal structures, negotiations and structures are essential.
- Feel confident in your ability to build relationships and communicate effectively to any level. This role incorporates consultation and engagement processes for long term sales pieces and as such you must be able to demonstrate proven experience within the industry.
- ms project
About the company
Our experienced recruitment team at Resume Pros provide career guidance and help to connect you with your next career move. We use our extensive range of networks across Sweden to access our large portfolio of brands, employers, and job opportunities.
On the other hand, maybe you're looking for great talent to join your team? If you have a vacancy, talk to our team of experienced recruiters about your needs and our talent pool. We will discuss your employment brand, talent attraction, and team retention strategies.