- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sales Strategy Intern (June 2019 - Jan 2020)
Global Distribution and International
Assist the Sales Strategy Team with:
monitoring of competitive landscape and market trends (in particular in the new media / digital space)
analysis of market intelligence
finance analysis in support to commercial negotiations
• Monitor and conduct research on the competitive landscape and market trends, particularly in the new media and digital space
• Work closely with Sales teams by preparing financial drafts and ongoing analyses for commercial deals in support of the negotiation process
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of market intelligence and visualize data into key succinct points
• Prepare Management overviews /updates of key TV markets in Asia
• Work in cross-functional teams across various departments on other strategic initiatives
• Work together with other interns on assigned projects
• Presentation of project to the management team at the end of internship
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
Sub-BusinessNGDI Global Distribution
NBCUniversal International Distribution is responsible for the distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of television and new media outside of the U.S. and Canada. This includes a rich library of more than 4,000 feature films and 100,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. International Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.