- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- East London
I am recruiting for multiple roles in the SAP market across EMEA at the moment.
I am currently working alongside a market leading consultancy, looking for an highly experienced Solution Architect to join their client on an exciting greenfield implementation for their client in South Wales.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and expand your knowledge in SAP, as you work with the newest technologies and see this project through to go-live.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Ariba P2P. Integration of P2P with backend ERP System.
- Should have experience in implementing on- premise and on- cloud Ariba.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements, testing of Ariba.
- SAP Ariba Procurement capabilities including SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing, SAP Ariba Guided Buying, SAP Ariba Catalog and SAP Ariba Invoice Management.
- Stay knowledgeable of the full suite of SAP offerings - including SAP S/4HANA, Fiori and newly released products.
- Understanding of the standard SAP modules: Ariba. FI, SD, PP, QM, PM, MM, EWM, HCM, BI, BW, SF.
- Experience working with integration technologies and protocols (e.g. REST, ESBs, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTPS, Mashup, etc.) highly desirable
- Understanding of SAP PI
Contract: 3 months initial, high chance of extension
Location: London / Cardiff
Washington Frank International is the leading SAP recruitment firm in the world, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SAP candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the SAP market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on +44(0)20 7337 0853 or by email at Click here to contact this recruiter .
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting SAP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call Eden Lindridge on +44 (0)20 7337 0853 in complete confidence.
SAP | HANA | S/4 HANA | Solution Architect| Senior | Greenfield | Contract | Freelance | Ariba | P2P | Procurement | Global | Transformation
- ms project