- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Auto req ID: 186527BR
Job Description Main Purpose:
Enterprise First is a PepsiCo Global Transformation Initiative to ensure consistency across PepsiCo business processes with first global depoymet in ESSA for following markets: UK, Poland, GBIN and ESSA HQ. This initiative will require Data Transformation from source/Legacy systems into S/4 HANA Platform.
Data Quality Expert will be a responsible for delivery of internal data quality application to support data readiness and conversion activities for project and new market deployment assuring Global Template data standards are followed. This role involves active engagement in requirements gathering, testing, data cleansing, issue analysis and resolution, data conversion, and mock/cutover conversion activities.
- Gather business requirements and translate business requirements into data cleansing rules for Data Quality Application
- Drive development needed for Data Quality Application with technical team - ex: setup end-to-end data collection, cleansing/conversion data readiness/pre and post load validation reporting.
- Thoroughly test data cleansing rules in data quality application to ensure data cleansing rules meet business requirements
- Compose and maintain documentation on data cleansing rules and data quality application for project team and markets
- Attend calls to roll out the application and address/troubleshoot issues and capture changes required.
- Assess and resolve complex issues. Perform root cause analysis by engaging appropriate teams and ensure timely error resolution.
- Ensure Global Template data standards are implemented and where needed facilitate exceptions management.
- Adhere to Agile Methodology delivery with project schedules and deadlines.
- Participate and lead (as required) the team touch points with the internal team as well as the broader project team to ensure proper communication and priorities alignment for delivery during Sprints and Integration Test planning and execution.
- Support execution for mock conversions and conversion cutover activities.
- Prepare and report Data Readiness, conversion and validation sign off results.
- Follow Agile methodology for project and market deployments Delivery
Qualifications/Requirements Key skills & experience required:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree is required. Computer Science, Information Systems or Maths is preferred.
- Experience in IT in ERP transformation programs in Data Management area.
- Experience in at least 3 end to end implementations of SAP ERP/ECC with responsibility for Data Quality and Masterdata standards.
- Knowledge of SAP Masterdata models
- Data Readiness, Conversion, Migration and Cutover experience from a functional standpoint
- Understanding of Data Quality/Data cleansing practices
- Intermediate SQL skills
- CPG business processes design.
- Ability to work collaboratively across project teams.
- Strong analytical skills
- Requires fluent English communication skills including written, verbal, and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate within virtual teams
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- and across departments
- Travel required up to 80%
Differentiating Competencies Required:
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Ability to effectively manage an international team of experts
- Ability to effectively work with remote teams in different regions of the world
Strong vendor management abilities .
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
- ms project