- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Auto req ID: 186534BR
Job Description Main Purpose
The role is responsible for the delivery of the SAP Trade Promotion Management solution for the different ESSA markets in scope.
Delivery lead for the deployment of the global template in Benelux, France and Germany, overseeing Capex budget of 10.5 MM.
- Delivery oversight for the implementation of TPM elements of the ESSA HANA S/4 implementation in the UK and Poland (~5.0 MM Capex).
- Participation in the planning of 2020 Russia deployment (~3.2 MM Capex).
- Resourcing of IT teams for each project deployment.
- SAP governance (CRM PIRT template): Protecting and improving global standards, supports global governance and template management, and provides subject matter expertise across all global object related changes and thought leadership for all sector changes
- Accountable for the delivery of Advanced Trade Management (ATM) program in ESSA, roadmap, plan, resourcing, risks & mitigation and actions.
- Delivery of project deployments within agreed scope, budget and timelines, joint ownership of project finances (plan and actuals)
- As a subject matter expert, leadership of ESSA sector contribution to global Trade template build (part of global Enterprise First program)
- Supporting the CAPEX submissions per market, including IT, Infrastructure and vendor estimates.
- Maintain compliance with IT and SAP controls
- Management of IT components of the project (methods and tools, infrastructure, testing strategy, project methodology, interfaces, reporting, data strategy, transition to sustain, technical cutover, solution provider management, etc.)
- Strong partnership with sector and market business relationship managers and business unit leadership to ensure full alignment of each project phase and influence desired business outcomes.
- Strong communication with IT teams across global and sector to ensure alignment at all levels.
- Leads functional governance across applications that support end-to-end operations related to TPM for the sector.
- Assist with the development of project timelines with a solid understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Collaborates with external vendors, including on-shore and offshore resources for resource management and adherence to standard processes and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring a successful transition to IT operations in each project, with high quality knowledge transfer and clear hypercare exit criteria.
- Partnership with Release Management to properly allocate projects to releases minimizing impacts to the business.
- Future establishment of a TPM continuous improvement program with the proper governance and change management process in place.
- Ensure adherence to IT architecture principles and guidelines.
Qualifications/Requirements What are we looking for?
- Senior IT Manager with experience on leading and delivering large (Tier 1) transformation programs within a region or in the sector (IT experience, CPG experience preferred).
- Strong IT background, robust command of key IT processes (project/program management, release management, vendor relationship management, etc).
- SAP project deployment experience, with proven experience in deployment of SAP Trade Management.
- Significant experience with different go to market models, lines of business on how promotional business plans are developed and executed to meet revenue and margin targets on an annual basis including Back Office trade spend process understanding.
- Commercial and commercial Back Office business processes acumen, in particular within the Revenue Management/Organized Trade areas.
- Effective communication and facilitation, including preparing, organizing and delivering presentations and taking a leading role in workshops, meetings and discussions.
- Proficient in written & spoken English is a MUST.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel to project locations - 50% or higher.
- Willing to challenge status quo and ask difficult questions to drive for optimum solutions and outcomes.
- Open to new ways of working, adopting industry standards and best practices.
- Ability to influence and work through others at Senior manager/Director levels.
- Ability to deliver high quality outcomes particularly under tight timelines.
- Solves highly complex problems within the project.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ensures effective resource utilization across projects.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP Solution Manager, SAP ChaRM, SAP Cloud Analytics, ITIL tools & processes, ServiceNow, ALM, CPG industry experience, project implementation and production support experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
- ms project